The Parker Executive Search Sports Search Process demands confidentiality and we complete most coach searches within 10-14 days and sports executive searches within 4-5 weeks, depending on the client's timetable.
PES distinguishes itself with its proprietary database of sports executives, athletic directors, and collegiate & professional head & assistant coaches.
Define objectives and specifications
- Understand the purpose and goals of the institution
- Develop a position specification, if needed
- Develop and aggressive timeline to meet the institution’s needs
Identify and assess candidates
- Assist and advise the institution on advertising, if needed
- Thorough review of our proprietary database
- Utilize our extensive contacts with thought leaders across the country
- Conduct original research
- Assess candidate qualifications
Facilitate process and interviews
- Coordinate all interviews and travel logistics
- Assist client with interview preparation
- Conduct extensive background and reference checks
- Maintain complete confidentiality for candidates and clients
Negotiation/Closure & Candidate follow-up
- Recruit the preferred candidate
- Offer extensive experience in high-level negotiations
- Use of the Parker Executive Search Memorandum of Understanding
- Follow-up communication with all candidates
PES will develop a secure website exclusively for search committee members, providing access to detailed information on the process, timeline, and candidates.