Parker Executive Search understands the demanding search requirements of its corporate clients and recognizes the often challenging task of executing senior level searches.
PES utilizes a proven methodology to assist the client in successfully managing the selection process. We agree with the client on a strict timeline and commit the full resources of our firm to aggressively conduct the search to exceed the client's expectations.
Define objectives and specifications
- 360 interview with client to fully understand company situation, organizational structure, current versus desired culture and hiring goals
- Identify search opportunities and challenges
- Define search strategy
- Develop a position specification
- Agree upon a search timeline
Identify and assess candidates
- Leverage contacts, previous experience and market insights to gain access to superior talent
- Conduct strategic research to identify additional sources and potential candidates
- Aggressively recruit on-target candidates
- Formally assess candidates against position qualifications, leadership competencies and client’s desired culture
Facilitate process and interviews
- Propose candidate slate and coordinate client / candidate interviews, including travel and hotel arrangements
- Assist client with interview preparation
- Conduct extensive background and reference checks, including degree verification
Negotiation/Closure & Candidate follow-up
- Recruit preferred candidate and assist client in offer and negotiations
- Assist successful candidate in resignation process
- Follow-up communication with all candidates
PES will develop a secure website exclusively for search committee members, providing access to detailed information on the process, timeline, and candidates.
* This process can be customized to meet individual client requirements.